We have been a customer with VCA Desoto Animal Hospital for the past 8 years.Although I am very particular on how my pet is groomed I am very disappointed with the Grooming staff Kate-Mgr.

and Candice/Andy associates in Desoto, Texas. Kate made a decision to discontinue services for my dog because her groomer Candice continue to cut my fur baby ears uneven although I continued to pay for the service while voicing my opinion. When I called their headquarters in California to voice my concerns, their Vice President Ms. McKelvy called to inform me from the information she gathered from Kate it has always been a problem and it was in everyone's best interest for services to be discontinued.

I expressed to her she had already made her mind up prior to the call and if there was such a problem then why would services have not been terminated prior instead of the 8yrs that my fur baby has spent. WOW! she offered to reimburse for the three payments made for grooming since they began grooming my fur baby. REALLY, did she think it was about the money!

NO, it is the principal!Well we have moved on and it was probably for the better but their attention to the quality of their customer service driven organization is ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Vca Animal Hospital. The most disappointing about vca animal hospital pet groomer at Vca Animal Hospital was unprofessional comments and staff unprofessional Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vca Animal Hospital.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics category for more informed decision or compare Vca Animal Hospital to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Vca Animal Hospital?

Comments