Vca Animal Hospital - ER Vet
I look at these reviews, and my heart just Sinks.The day I took my dog there, 3 months ago, Christmas Eve, was the worst day of my life.
I was having an anxiety attack out in the parking lot, making some calls, feeling assured, that at least she was comfortable, and getting the help she needed in the back. I am an undergraduate, and my credit is not bad, it was just maxed out for the holidays. I have never been late or missed a payment on a credit card, but I failed their credit check. (Funny, the next month I got a new credit card with my good credit.) I pulled myself together, and went to see what was wrong, and it was all about money money money.
I hate that vet that murdered my dog and left her in a cold steel cage, while she was shivering and shaking, and the vet was yelling at me. I will never forgive myself for leaving her in the hand of the most uncaring vet ever. I say murdered, because she was mad I didn't have $2500 a night for 2 nights, for what she said was congestive heart failure. (For the same thing, Mayo Clinic, a top 10 hospital for humans, charges $1800 a night.) I was heartbroken and hysterical, and demanded She take her out of that steel trap, and my dog died in my arms, she just went limp and died.
I think she deliberately over medicated my dog so they could squeeze cremation money out of me. I am serious. Deep inside of my heart, I just know she should not have died that day. She had been to a vet that morning, he said she was fine, and Looking back, I think she had an anxiety attack.
It was the biggest mistake in my life. They charged me $200 up front, and started yelling at me, they wanted more money, on the way out. They extorted about $370 altogether, for putting her in a steel cell. It was the sickest, cruelest, meanest thing I have ever been through.
The manger fake apologized, but the money hungry vet didn't. She was mad, because she wanted that money. No compassion, no comforting words, no sympathy, I shouldn't have even been driving, I was so upset. The manager said it would be investigated, a big hoax.
When I asked for the report, he said they didn't write reports. Liar. It was all fake, I know it, there was no investigation. Do not go there.
I would love to file a class action suit against them, and when we win, donate the money to animal charity, or to a kind ER vet. If you love your animals, please, go somewhere else. I am still in such grief over their cruelty.
They do not care about you or your animals!!Boycott and stay away!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Money Hungry Vet
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "I look at these reviews, and my heart just Sinks. The day I took my dog there, 3 months ago, Christmas Eve, was the worst day of my life. I..."
- "My adult M neutered cat woke me up howling in pain. I called the vet I always go to .6 mile from my house VCA,1117 N. Decatur Blvd. Las Vegas,..."
- "I used frontline according to directions and it caused a chemical burn on my dog causing pain, raw bloody skin and loss of her hair and skin. Now she..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."