1.4

In December 2016 my dog was sick, vomiting, not eating at all and lost a lot of her body weight.I brought her to VCA in Fort Pierce.

After examination, lab work, and ultrasound the VCA doctor warned my dog was about to die, maybe in a month or the most she could live was one year. Them for covering expenses with lab works, which not all of them are covered, the option was VCA care club, and according to them could be canceled at any time with no charges. Due to the poor prognostic I just did it. After a second opinion, with a private veterinary, I found out my dog was OK and just need some diet changes.

I follow this advice and now 6 months later my dog is eating very well, is playful, gained weight, and her lab works are normal. My question is, was that poor prognostic done to sale VCA care club? When I called and cancelled it I had to pay for all the services done which now according to VCA are very expensive. How can I know how was the price?

Did I have all the information to take decisions?I will never come back to them and never recommend VCA to anyone.

Review about: Vca Animal Hospital Careclub Wellness Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Vca Animal Hospital?

Comments