Vca Animal Hospital - Love your animal !Don'T Bring Them Here!
My adult M neutered cat woke me up howling in pain.I called the vet I always go to .6 mile from my house VCA,1117 N.
Las Vegas, NV 89108. They took the cat directly in but left me sitting for 20 minutes. When I was called in I could still hear him howling.
Vet finally showed up and said he had urinary tract blockage. She refused to give me some Clavamox which I had been treating him with successfully for a few months. She did present me with a quote for $800-1100. Of course I couldn't afford this, she told me he would die a very painful death.
I asked about euthanasia... quote given $344. for 15Lb cat! He was not administered anything for pain until I demanded it!
I had to put my cat down that day at the local animal shelter $25. plus $80. for cremation with return of ashes.
These people have no empathy or compassion at all.I am researching this company's origins & funding so look for a Facebook page alerting the public to their awful practices & philosophy.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of compassion
- Reason of review:
- Killed my cat
- Product or service
- Vca Animal Hospital Emergency Vet
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "Banfield gives unneccessary vaccinations which are at odds with the feline vaccine protocols. I had an indoor cat that they every year gave the FeLV vaccine to. Per established..."
- "For my son's birthday I adopted a Burmese kitten for him. He was so excited and elated. As many shelter pets our new kitten contacted a URI infection. I took..."
- "December 17th 2015 we gave our Doberman a dose of Vectra and we noticed on December 18th that she was acting weird and had diarrhea is starting to lose hair..."
- "Basically, they closed my account for a fraudulent fraud claim. When I balked, they referred me to their Fairness Department. After a series of about 2 dozen emails,..."
- "I am not quite sure what happened. We had been driving for 5 days on the road from Colorado to Nevada. We had been camping at 7,000 feet the night..."
- "As (owner of City Lights Bar & Grill) inLas Vegas. I have been experiencing major problems with The Touchsuite POS system. I have never witness anything Like this in my 18..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."