Featured Resolved
1.2

Update by user May 15

I called the VCA clinic and talked with the person in charge of claims and she accepted my dispute and agree to give me a credit for the amount disputed. She recognize I was right on my allegations.

Original review posted by user Apr 15

I took my cat to the hospital on Saturday morning because she wasn't eating or drinking water for 2 days. They did the preliminary evaluation and did get any answers.

The doctor told me they need to do a few tests and I agreed because I was very worry for my baby (and they Know that). After $885.80 and 12 different charges made they told me she was ok. I took her back home and she was feeling worst that before with fever. I took her back to the hospital on Monday morning and after another $887.42 and all kind of test and x rays .......no clue why my cat was suffering.

The doctor said she think she had a neurological problem and me transfer her to an Advance Veterinarian hospital in David. They see my cat and after charging me $175 for consultation they suggested I have to take my cat to Miami to a specialist to do a special test with THE COST OF $4.000.00 . The first doctor did a Toxoplasmosis test because she thought maybe she has that after my research on internet and I said to her all sintoms looks like that illness. She released the cat and gave me the antibiotic to start that day.

When I realized they didn't have a clue what my cat had I decided to take her home for the week end and start giving to her Clindamycin because she said my cat probably has toxoplasmosis. I gave the first dosis in the morning and she started to eat and drink water and she recovered very fast with my care. This is the funny part the results of the toxoplasmosis came Friday morning and are NEGATIVE. My concern is at this point I don't know what happened to my cat because they didn't give me the final and proper diagnostic.

Now I have almost $2000 spent and no clue what happened. Of course I don't come back any more to this place.

Review about: Vca Animal Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: I don't want pay any more for the Care Club.

I liked: Care club cancellation.

Comments