5.0

THIS LOCATION IS

CVA LAKESIDE ANIMAL HOSPITAL

FT.WORTH, TEXAS #1

Original review posted by user Mar 26, 2016

We at "CONSTRICTOR; HEALER NOT KILLER", COMPLETELY AMAZED & RELIEVED! #VCALAKESIDEANIMALHOSPITAL & #BeckyLeeBurk DVM

SnakesHeal1 wrote the review because of good customer service at Vca Animal Hospital and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vca Animal Hospital to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vca Animal Hospital and vca animal hospital pet medical service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Vca Animal Hospital?

Comments

Pet Wellbeing - My personal experience was great Pet Wellbeing "My dog had a heart murmur and I am a firm believer in staying off of prescription medications and trying to go a more natural way. The same goes for..." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more Vca Animal Hospital - Dulce has been a patient of VCA Pacific Care since a kitten Vca Animal Hospital "Dr Soares is fabulous , caring, communitive, feline vet. Dulce is a challenging patient. I have had care.coverage 6 months. Dental, shots and blood work done. So far pleased. Can't..." Read more Vca Animal Hospital - DO NOT GO HERE IF YOU LOVE YOUR PET!!! Vca Animal Hospital "We drove 100miles to find an "Emergency" pet hospital with a surgeon avail. We had a diagnosis. He needed surgery. ASAP. I called this "place" 8 times asking if they..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more