2.0

I called them about my dog having a cough and possible sniffles, and said "Oh Wait, you're an emergency clinic, or hospital?" They replied, no, we take regular appointments too. I said "So I need an appointment then?" She replied, "No, we take people on a walk-in basis, but it could be a wait if we're busy.

I went in there at TWO PM, and there was only one customer and they were leaving so I got right in after 10 minute wait. The vet had no clue what do do for a cough and possible congestion, she offered me a list showing tons of possible tests she could do (like on organs/heart) and I decided it's not a good place... she seemed upset and handed me a bill saying I owed for an "Emergency Visit" There was no emergency, they didn't even hear a cough so my dog appeared totally well! Pretty sure they chalked it up to an Emergency to get money out of me since I wasn't interested in putting a well dog through a battery of tests.

So be careful with them! Realize they will charge Hospital prices for a regular simple visit and will deem it a $100 "Urgent Visit" or "Emergency Visit" even if no care was done... and whenever they feel like it even when you make it CLEAR before hand...

It seems like fraud to me! I WON'T be bringing my dog back for the teeth cleaning, they'll somehow call that an emergency teeth cleaning too!

Review about: Vca Animal Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Receptionist.

I didn't like: Veterinarian.

Comments