vca in loveland quated me a price then went back on there word and

ended up over 1800 dollers my dogs went there for parvo and they kept

wanting us to bring my 2 dogs home and after they refused to treat them

they put one dog down and sold the other one if i was u i would not ever

use vca animal hospital they just want ur pets to suffer or they found people to buy them underneath u. basicaly u are losing ur pet with out giving up so ya im a pissed and un satisfied customer of these worthless

wana be vets the vca of loveland so called vetrinarians do not have there

licenses to be able to check out pets they jus geuss at wat they think is

wrong when they actaully dont know go to a better vet who knows wat there

doing

Review about: Vca Animal Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Had an Experience with Vca Animal Hospital?

Comments

sounds like neglect you should be ashamed

Hmm...all speculation or so it would seem.

I agree they took my dogs away as well just because they had parvo and had the vacinations they called the humane society on me because they dont care about anythen but money and taking ur pets im sorry for ur loss they never kept in contact with me and told me my dogs had died wen i new that wasnt true i paid my bills and they lied to me and i am sueing them so hope u find ur dog

tt runner

dear concerned citizen you are a concerned vca employee afraid of losing your business

who do you think your fooling

#292010

In Colorado, animals are considered abandoned if there has been no contact from the owners for 5 consecutive days.

You ought not own an animal, let alone 2 or more, if you are unable or unwilling to provide them the necessary care they require financially or otherwise. In my eyes this is on the same level as child neglect.

To the owner--this VCA hospital cared for your animals at their own expense after you abandoned them. They were treated until well enough to be fostered by hospital employees until such time they could be adopted. You ignored multiple attempts to contact you by phone and by mail--NOR did you ever show up at the hospital to take claim of your animals. THAT my friends is abandonment.

The neglect and eventual abandonment of these animals is entirely your own doing. Shame on you for trying to pawn off that responsibilty.

If you had wanted to claim ownership of those animals you would have been at that hospital demanding their release or their treatment---not cowering at home or online berating a hospital that did nothing but save your animals lives and find them good and caring homes.

If there was any decency in you, you would acknowledge the truth, and attempt in good faith to pay back those who saved the lives the animals you ABANDONED.

#292009

I really am sorry about the loss of your pets. I have a few thoughts..

#1. if your dogs were adequately vaccinated for parvo it is unlikely that they would pick it up. Vaccinating puppies at 8,12 and 16 weeks of age is essential. Just like making sure your kid is vaccinated. Just vaccinating them one time doesn't work.

#2. if indeed this hospital euthanized your dog without consent and then gave the other one away without consent they have broken the law.

#3. did you pay your bill? there are laws that also protect the veterinarian. if you leave your pet at the hospital, don't pay your bill, and have no contact with them for a certain length of time, you are in essence giving ownership to the hospital.

Once again, if your dogs did have parvo, $1800 for care is cheap. Veterinary care isn't cheap and neither is owning a pet, I'm sorry that you lost your dogs, but to be honest your complaint just doesn't add up.

good luck in the future.

i didnt sign any of my rights away to them n they still got rid of my dogs n another thing any dog can get parvo from a park, back yard or just out walking u never know where n infected dog has been. in further response they was vaccinated the parvo shot prevents it but it doesnt mean they cant get it

by the way, they could never sell your pet without your consent.you had to sign some sort of document releasing your pet to their care.

in addition, i'm guessing they didn't SELL your pet.In most cases, if an owner can't afford the care for their pet and they sign over ownership, most vet hospitals adopt the pet out to someone who can provide a loving and caring home.

$1800 for a dog with parvo is CHEAP!Were they adult dogs?

If they were, why weren't they vaccinated? Then you wouldn't have to deal with parvo. If they were puppies, where did you get them from?

If they developed parvo shortly after you got them, then I would be asking the breeder about vaccinations and compensation for the vet bill.If you were the breeder, then I'd be asking you why weren't your dogs vaccinated and why did you have an outbreak of parvo.