I NEED REVOLUTION FOR MY 16 YEAR OLD DOG > MY OLD VET GAVE IT TO ME WITHOUT A PROBLEM. THEY WANT ME TO BRING HER IN , STRESS HER OUT SO THEY CAN CHARGE ME FOR AN OFFICE VISIT AND WHAT EVER THEY CAN ADD ON.

I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN, THEY WANT TO CHARGE MUCH MORE THAN I CAN GET IT ON LINE FOR, MUCH LESS THAN THEY CHARGE. I CANNOT AFFORD IT AND I TOLD THEM SO. I ASKED THEM TO OKAY THE ONLINE PHARMACY. THEY WOULD NOT !!!

I ASKED THEM TO MEET THE PRICE OF THE ONLINE PHARMACY, THEY WOULD NOT !!! THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE THEIR OFFICE MANAGER CALL ME BACK THEY DID NOT !!!

I WILL HAVE TO FIND ANEW VET !!! THEY DON'T CARE !!!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Pricing.

Comments

VCA hospitals are exclusively ER based/specialty consults. i personally have never heard of anyone taking their pet to one regularly for generalized care.

their fees, including office visits, are typically much higher than any "general practitioner" veterinarian because they are for emergencies.revolution is a wonderful topical preventative for dogs and cats (especially) alike, however it is a prescription item.

in order to prescribe what is considered a medication (the revolution) the office absolutely must examine your cat, if a vet at that VCA location has not in the past year. it is unlawful for them to prescribe and/or dispense the revolution otherwise.i find your complaint to be flawed and baseless, i am sorry to say.