Vca Animal Hospital - VCA animal emergencies Hospital Southeast didn't save my dog.
I, Adriana Gonzalez, called this hospital to help my dog, they said to bring her over and for about $100 for the consulting her conditions.when we arrived there they gave me papers to fill out, and they continued to let more animals pass while my dog was still bleeding out on my mother's arms.finally the bring her in, we went to a room and the doctor came in and didn't greet or say his name.the only thing he said that she has an 83% of saving, but he said that unless we pay him $2000.00 he wouldn't check her, without having the money at the time, she suffered a lot and bled out on my arms.
we want justice.not money
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Expensive Vet Services
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "THEY SAID THE PUPPY WAS CRATE TRAINED, PUPPY PAD TRAINED, AND SOCIALIZED!!! REALLY? DOG WAS SCARED TO DEATH!!!! USED THE BATHROOM IN THE HOUSE. NO MORE CRATE TRAINED THAN I..."
- "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..."
- "I was contacted back from a post on oodle marketplace that I had inquired on by a lady named Natalie Wilson who had 2 teacup Yorkey Terriers named Kiki and..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "I took my 4 year old English Bulldog to Banfield yesterday (6/9/12) for emergency treatment. My dog was walking around in my backyard as she always does when she started..."