4.2

The staff was kind, informative, caring and compassionate, but when I went into the backroom, which was filled to capacity with all manner and sizes of cages, my heart sank.They appeared to be seriously understaffed given the number of pets that were in there.

I saw pets on the FLOOR, a large dog who had recently had a leg amputated. I don't really see HOW all pets can be effectively monitored given the layout and the number of pets in that room. The 'operating table' was in the middle of the room and in view of other animals. This has to be a stressor for the other animal patients.

I had to take my pet there because of the proximity to my home, and the sudden emergency that arose with my pet. The attitude of the staff was GREAT but the conditions under which the pets are 'boarded' was very alarming. I'm a senior citizen, and retired service member, and all I can say is the conditions under which people's pets were 'housed' were reminiscent of a front-line Evac Hospital at its very worst. My poor pet died while efforts to render 'CPR' were being administered.

I am not only aggrieved over the loss of my beloved pet, but over the conditions under which other people's animals were kept.It was/is alarming.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Vca Animal Hospital. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vca Animal Hospital to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vca Animal Hospital and vca animal hospital pet medical service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments