VCA care club is a crock!!! They lied about how you can switch payment dates(I know cause they trained me on it), tried to withdraw twice from my account in the same month, and now withdrew from my account today even though I had switched my payment date to the 16th.

I've had nothing but problems with this program and don't recommend it to anyone!

Can't wait till the contract is over and I can be done with them!!! Now they are going to make my account over drawn but I guarantee they won't be paying those fees!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of vca animal hospital pet care from VCA Animal Hospital. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants VCA Animal Hospital to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by VCA Animal Hospital for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments