1.3

These peoples only care is anout your money. I took my dog in, they say they will give him something to help him feel better and then take a look.

They took him, wouldnt let us go back and quickly return with a $$BIG$$ bill. I refused the offer and they pulled out another assessing how much money they could work me for. They tell us to go home and get some sleep. I then tell them what I would like them to do.

I find out they have not given him anything for pain. Thats when I got pissed. They say they will when I sign their paper. The desk person smirked several times as my frustration rose thinking our situation was amusing.

We left and returned later that day to find they sent our dog to the pound. We were asked to leave and they called the cops. A month later they emailed me a bill. Many more details of this story and these cold, rude, money oriented "animal lovers".

Dont subject your pet to their care.

I had went to a different location of the same name 5years prior with my cat and that place was reasonable and saved my cat.

This Stark St. location was unbelievably horrible

Product or Service Mentioned: Vca Animal Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 08, 2015.

Comments