VCA ALEXANDRIA IS HORRIBLE.THEY KILLED MY POOR PUPPY.

SHAME. CONTRACT TO MAKE EXCUSES. PRETEND THEY CA RED. WHO IN THE WORLD COULD POSSIBLY AFTER 32OO $ IN LESS THANKS 24 HOURS AND WHY WOULD A VET'S OFFICE NEED OR CHARGE THAT KIND Of MONEY??

She was poorly attended to. All alone in a box of oxygen in a bright cold room full of uncaring staff. She was miserable. VCA lied to me repeatedly.

I begged them to help relieve her pain. VCA refused to give her medication so I could take her home. Made me feel like a monster that I wanted my poor 12 year old MinPin at home where she felt safe and loved. NO home oxygen.

No homeopathic care.

No palliative no hospice.PAY a lot of money or euthanasia.Shame on those Vet's and VCA!!

sheilaleighobrien wrote the review because of poor customer service at Vca Animal Hospital. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vca Animal Hospital to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vca Animal Hospital puppy treatment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments