Worst, just really the worst. Uneducated staff, can't get the printer to work, doesn't know where the card reader is, doesn't know how to send an invoice.

But mostly... The doctor implying I was poor because I mentioned that I got a quote ahead of time and was charged double for test. She said, "well you know if you have to get another test done it will be AT LEAST $100! Big deal, is now a good time to tell you my husband makes 90k a year and we're only 28?

Then she assured me that "This will come out of the paycheck of the girl who gave you the quote!!!" Oh great! So now we punish a girl who makes $10/hr? Give me a break.

This happened in Albuquerque by the way, where everyone is underpaid, miserable, and has 0 class. It is clear this doctor has a mental health issue, and we will never return.

marie1986 wrote the review because of poor customer service at VCA Animal Hospital. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants VCA Animal Hospital to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by VCA Animal Hospital vca animal hospital staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments