My almost 2 year old pomeranian began vomiting and then whining LOUDLY! she vomited almost 4 times then I took her over to Clarmar in a panic.

The staff at Clarmar told me to go ELSEWHERE! all doctors were on staff. Apparently they were leaving and could not take even 5 minutes to see me or my sick dog! one even had the nerve to walk out of the office while my dog is screaming in their waiting room!

completely irresponsible behavior! DO NOT take your pet to this location!

Indifferent and Irresponsible! If you want a vet that actually cares about your pet, DO NOT GO HERE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Vca Animal Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 12, 2011.

Comments

They are not a chain store, like K Mart, merely a group. I have been to 3 or 4 VCA clinics in so.Cal.

I had one lousy vet at 1 location. The tech pointed out what the doctor failed to tell me.

Should I smear all the vets at VCA because of 1? The care recieved at the other locations could not have been better.

Torrance, California, United States #1068888

Been going here for years with all our cats and dogs. The care has always been top notch.

If you know you are coming up on closing hours, there are great emergency animal clinics nearby.

Your panic behavior is irresponsible not theirs. I have known the doctors at Clarmar for years and there is no shortage of compassion there.

Were you even a client of theirs? When a hospital is closing and staff is leaving, your assuming that 5 minutes of their time would have solved her problem is nonsense. Major metropolitin areas have fully staffed emergency clinics which are there for cases just like this, fully staffed and capable. Keeping people overtime without proper support staff can lead to rushed and incorrect diagnosis and you should have taken their professional advice and gone to an emergency clinic.

Did you even consider that the vet who left while your dog was screaming may have had to pick up their child from somewhere in 5 minutes. Think of someone besides yourself.

I have been bringing my dogs here for 10 years and have always had a great experience. On several occasions, they have gone out of their way to accomodate my pets in emergency situations. They actually care aboit the animals and I would not take my dogs anywhere else.

I agree, had a horrible experience with this location of chain stores too. (STAY AWAY)! :sigh