They told me my dog had auto immune disease and would need two days to get under control then live the rest of her life on medicine. Within two days my dog was dead and they had billed us $4,000.

Absolutely horrible. I cannot tell you our grief and anger at what took place. They led us to believe she would be ok. I am so sorry that I left her there for them to practically torture.

Please do not take your pets to these places, more interested in their extremely high prices than your pets.

Find a nice, caring vet.

That is what i'm going to do.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of autoimmune disease treatment. Vca Animal Hospital needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned autoimmune disease treatment in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vca Animal Hospital.

Comments

So how exactly is them treating your dog for a serious illness the same as killing your dog? They're physicians, not magicians. Sometimes treatment doesn't work.