3.3

I adopted a cat and they recommended VCA for checkups. I have been to this location 2x.

The first time I had a great experience. I went back and the doctor I saw was terribly rude and short with me. My cat has an upper respiratory infection and I am concerned also for my other cat. The previous doctor I saw was giving me tips on how I can prevent transfer.

My other cat has sense been sneezing so I asked what I could do and if I should be worried. She abruptly told me "I cannot discuss a cat I have not personally seen." Alright. I get it. She cant diagnose a cat not there or prescribe medication but her attitude was terrible.

I told her "I understand you cant diagnose but is there anything I can do or should I be worried." She told me she prescribed my cat (in the room) medication, as she pointed to the box very deliberately she said "right there!" I would have even been fine if she said I can't diagnose symptoms with out physically checking an animal but bring your other cat in and we will be happy to check her to see if she needs treatment too... it was the snarky tone of voice that was off putting. I ended up leaving and I called to speak to a manger after I got home. All the manager said was she could make a note my file that I did not want to see her.

Needless to say I will not be returning. I have 4 pets so that is business I guess they can do with out.

(DR. Balle was the doctor I saw the second time if anyone is wondering)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. honeybee1821 stated that there is a room for improvement of doctor was extremely rude. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of vca animal hospital best care checkup. Vca Animal Hospital needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vca animal hospital best care checkup in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vca Animal Hospital.

Comments