Up front, I need to communicate that my vet office has always been 1000% (yes, I meant the three zeroes!) supportive, pleasant, and genuinely welcoming to me and to my many pets. Most, if not all, employees were on staff prior to the VCA "TAKE-OVER"

Recently I picked up my pet after a 4 day VCA hospitalization following a major surgery.

All was great...doc was proud of his work and should have been. He is/was stellar and looked forward to assisting in my dog's rehab. Next morning, my vet is gone...resigned...no doubt couldn't take the control of VCA any longer. This vet was the reason I stayed w/the clinic after the "takeover".

Now I have no one that I feel is qualified to advise me in the rehab process...not to denigrate the remaining vets but, instead to emphasize the expertise of this resigned vet. If my vet does not reurn, I will search for another facililty w/ his high skill level.

VCA's greatest assett is the vet, not the controlling corporation.

Review about: Vca Animal Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Comments

sterler

Totally agree! Specialists at VCA Gaithersburg, MD are awesome. These doctorsh should not be grouped into any of the VCA negativity.