Vca Animal Hospital - VCA Neshaminy Animal Hospital Hospital 4197 Bristol Road Oakford PA
BEWARE of VCA!:( I have been going to that same office for over 29 years long before it became VCA.
I had called the office to make sure I could use a little neosporin in my dogs ear, to help prevent irritation. Unfortunately, I ran out of the Panalog ointment. The receptionist put me on hold then came back to the phone and said " Dr. Paine said your dog hasn't been here within the year, so No Free Information." What??
Isn't that a good thing? My precious baby is healthy. I had expressed that my dogs rabies and distemper shot is current and she is not due for her next shot until next year January 2014. Response was "yea, well I don't know that's just what he (Dr.
Paine) said." This is just laughable and Sad at the same time. Dr. Paine Shame on U!
I believe there are names for people like you.Sad!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Property Damage Repair
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "March 21st we took our daughter's one year old Bishon to be spade. We have been on a well-ness plan that was sold to us for that very reason, yet..."
- "I took my dogs to Banfield Vet associated with Petsmart Stores and their vaccinations caused my dachshunds to break out into hives and have severe facial swelling. They had to..."
- "I took my 4 year old English Bulldog to Banfield yesterday (6/9/12) for emergency treatment. My dog was walking around in my backyard as she always does when she started..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."