BEWARE of VCA!:( I have been going to that same office for over 29 years long before it became VCA.

I had called the office to make sure I could use a little neosporin in my dogs ear, to help prevent irritation. Unfortunately, I ran out of the Panalog ointment. The receptionist put me on hold then came back to the phone and said " Dr. Paine said your dog hasn't been here within the year, so No Free Information." What??

Isn't that a good thing? My precious baby is healthy. I had expressed that my dogs rabies and distemper shot is current and she is not due for her next shot until next year January 2014. Response was "yea, well I don't know that's just what he (Dr.

Paine) said." This is just laughable and Sad at the same time. Dr. Paine Shame on U!

I believe there are names for people like you.Sad!!

Had an Experience with Vca Animal Hospital?

Comments

Snow12

Well, I am glad yours in healthy. There actions and lies killed mine!

Vetco Clinics - So bad experience Vetco Clinics "We took our pet to Petco (vetco clinic inside) for flea medicine the "veterinary" we prescribed BRAVECTO dosage for three months and i asked if it was not much for..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Vca Animal Hospital - DO NOT GO HERE IF YOU LOVE YOUR PET!!! Vca Animal Hospital "We drove 100miles to find an "Emergency" pet hospital with a surgeon avail. We had a diagnosis. He needed surgery. ASAP. I called this "place" 8 times asking if they..." Read more Natural Chemistry Natural Flea And Tick Flea Control Review Natural Chemistry "I purchased Natural Chemistry flea and tick for dogs. The squeeze on once a month that claims to kill ticks and the spray for her bedding. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS..." Read more Baanyan software services raghu daripalli baanyan software services myvisajobs baanyan software services h1b baanyan software services careers baanyan software services hyderabad baanyan software serv Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more