BEWARE of VCA!:( I have been going to that same office for over 29 years long before it became VCA.

I had called the office to make sure I could use a little neosporin in my dogs ear, to help prevent irritation. Unfortunately, I ran out of the Panalog ointment. The receptionist put me on hold then came back to the phone and said " Dr. Paine said your dog hasn't been here within the year, so No Free Information." What??

Isn't that a good thing? My precious baby is healthy. I had expressed that my dogs rabies and distemper shot is current and she is not due for her next shot until next year January 2014. Response was "yea, well I don't know that's just what he (Dr.

Paine) said." This is just laughable and Sad at the same time. Dr. Paine Shame on U!

I believe there are names for people like you.Sad!!

Had an Experience with Vca Animal Hospital?

Comments

Snow12

Well, I am glad yours in healthy. There actions and lies killed mine!

Vca Animal Hospital - Dulce has been a patient of VCA Pacific Care since a kitten Vca Animal Hospital "Dr Soares is fabulous , caring, communitive, feline vet. Dulce is a challenging patient. I have had care.coverage 6 months. Dental, shots and blood work done. So far pleased. Can't..." Read more Vca Animal Hospital - Dulce has been a patient of VCA Pacific Care since a kitten Vca Animal Hospital "Dr Soares is fabulous , caring, communitive, feline vet. Dulce is a challenging patient. I have had care.coverage 6 months. Dental, shots and blood work done. So far pleased. Can't..." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more Pet Shed - Ordered by Robin Budin Pet Shed "My order shipped, Jan 17, when will it get to Clover South Carolina USA Shipped to laura Terry. It has not arrived and it is already 3 weeks. Usually your..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more