Vca Animal Hospital - VCA Neshaminy Animal Hospital Hospital 4197 Bristol Road Oakford PA
BEWARE of VCA!:( I have been going to that same office for over 29 years long before it became VCA.
I had called the office to make sure I could use a little neosporin in my dogs ear, to help prevent irritation. Unfortunately, I ran out of the Panalog ointment. The receptionist put me on hold then came back to the phone and said " Dr. Paine said your dog hasn't been here within the year, so No Free Information." What??
Isn't that a good thing? My precious baby is healthy. I had expressed that my dogs rabies and distemper shot is current and she is not due for her next shot until next year January 2014. Response was "yea, well I don't know that's just what he (Dr.
Paine) said." This is just laughable and Sad at the same time. Dr. Paine Shame on U!
I believe there are names for people like you.Sad!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Property Damage Repair
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "I look at these reviews, and my heart just Sinks. The day I took my dog there, 3 months ago, Christmas Eve, was the worst day of my life. I..."
- "I'm trying to find a product called PELLITOL OINTMENT for my dogs ears, but no luck. SVPMEDS finally pop up saying that they sell an identical product called Re-ca-litol Otic..."
- "My dog, Dudu (that's 10 yo)fell off the stairs, he was really nervous at the time, he couldn't move his front left leg. I'm just 14 years old, so my..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."