Vca Animal Hospital - VCA Neshaminy Animal Hospital Hospital 4197 Bristol Road Oakford PA

BEWARE of VCA!:( I have been going to that same office for over 29 years long before it became VCA.

I had called the office to make sure I could use a little neosporin in my dogs ear, to help prevent irritation. Unfortunately, I ran out of the Panalog ointment. The receptionist put me on hold then came back to the phone and said " Dr. Paine said your dog hasn't been here within the year, so No Free Information." What??

Isn't that a good thing? My precious baby is healthy. I had expressed that my dogs rabies and distemper shot is current and she is not due for her next shot until next year January 2014. Response was "yea, well I don't know that's just what he (Dr.

Paine) said." This is just laughable and Sad at the same time. Dr. Paine Shame on U!

I believe there are names for people like you.Sad!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Vca Animal Hospital. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Vca Animal Hospital.
Filing a new complaint about