I picked this Veterinary Clinic and that was the biggest mistake I've ever did in my life. Charged me almost $300 to x-ray my dog; Staff left a message on my phone stating that there was a foreign object on the x-tray when asked at time of pick up of my dog staff had no clue what I was talking about.

They didn't even bother to show me the x-ray. Dr. didn't recommend for his vaccination to be given to him as he was very sick and had told me to wait for a couple days. Upon return different Dr.

saw my dog and did some test, examination etc. and the vaccination was administered. I was told that it was going to be $25 when the appointment was set. Guess what?

at check out the Dr. was charging me $74 total and when asked for what then they tell me that because the new Dr. had to check the dog out again that I had to pay for the exam. Thank God the cashier was able to apply the $50 discount on it.

Credit Card was charged for $24 and I left. At 7pm I get a phone call from the clinic telling me that they're charging my credit card $50 since they cannot give said discount. Then I unfortunately got involve in an accident and had to take my dog to Dove Lewis where he was seen by real professional and ethical staff. Dove Lewis had to forward the results to VCA since they were still technically my dog's primary physician.

I received a call from VCA the day after my dog was released from Dove Lewis pretending to care for my dog once again so I said I'd give them a second chance and scheduled an appointment. It was rather unfortunate that my medications for my injury wasn't adjusting well to my body that I had to go in and out of the ER and Urgent care and had to miss the scheduled appointment. I then contacted VCA to tell them what had happened and spoke to a staff named Tricia Flynn where she was very rude and had told me that my dog will no longer be seen in there clinic as I have informed them that I was going to take him to a different veterinarian already and that she had faxed all my personal info and my dogs medical records to some veterinarian office. I then inquired who authorized her to do such faxing in the first place?

The lady insisted that I had told their clinic that I did. Anyway, instead of going back home I headed directly to the clinic to speak to the manager of VCA and get this matter resolved immediately as I didn't want to be a victim of fraud and I wanted Tricia Flynn be set in place for her rude attitude and unethical methods of doing business. I waited for said manager to come out where she had explained that it was an error on their part.

Anyway, I assured the manager that if I ever get victimized by fraud that they will be the first to be filed a law suit against and to not expect me nor my family or my friends to ever go to VCA Animal Hospital. So people out there that are wondering if VCA Animal Hospital would be a good fit for your animals don't even consider going to this place unless you want to deal with a bunch of unethical, incapable and rude staff.

Comments