1.9

Each time I try to take my dogs into see a vet, I'm told its 1-1/2 - 2 weeks before a vet can see your pet.What a pathetic way to run a business.

You would swear its was Obama care. Except they name their own rates. No poor insurance companies to blame. When you do get into the office you wait 15 + minutes in the waiting room only to be taken back and wait another 30 minutes.

Then the vet sees you then you wait another 15 minutes to get the prescriptions. That's with an appointment. There never is any rush around there. You know they aren't having to compete anymore as they have bought up all the great small vets everywhere so they can ruin the industry.

Now if I need medical help for my dogs I have to drive an hour away because they can't adequately take care of your pets. They are money driven, in my opinion! Not care driven like they respond to any poor reviews. I bet if one were to know, a lot of folks lose their family pets due to their total lack of care.

They don't even offer an emergency call.Hire a dam vet or two.

Review about: Vca Animal Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Preferred solution: Hire more staffing. Stop being a groomer or boarding animals if it takes away from the care the animals receive..

Had an Experience with Vca Animal Hospital?

Comments