My story is detailed in my blog at http://gowaydotbiz.wordpress.com/

The short version is that their employee stole my Discover Card number when my wife paid the bill. Naturally we were upset, but VCA says it's not their fault, they are not responsible, it was just their employee. Amazing!

Thank goodness Discover deleted the fraudulent charges and the VHPD has the perp dead to rights. We understand that VCA is NOT NOTIFYING OTHERS whose credit cards may have been compromised, but instead are trying to hush up the problem. And last but not least, we understand that VCA does not do background checks on their new hires. If they had, this woman never would have been hired because she does the same thing every time she gets a new job!

We are looking for a new vet!

For the rest of this fiasco, see my blog.

Comments

Hollis Center, Maine, United States #247005

:sigh

They hire anyone and pay the doctor a precent of each bill. It is a sin they get away with medical fraud everyday and no one fights back.

DREW IS AN ***!! WHO STILL SAYS DUMB *** LIKE THAT?

:x THEY ARE RIP OFF ARTISTS.I FEEL FOR EVERYONE INCLUDING MYSELF WHO HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF BY VCA.

EVERYONE PLEASE REPORT THEM,DON'T TAKE THIS LYING DOWN.IF THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN ROBBED BY THEM KEEP REPORTING MAYBE WE CAN PUT DR.CHAROS AND HIS TEAM OF RIP-OFF ARTISTS OUT OF BUSINESS.

Who still writes checks?!

to Drew #780502

I do, as we see everyday on the news, more and more people are falling victim to digital theft.A check is a paper trail you ***!

anyone probably even you can break into a database and edit or delete data.

A check is handled by more than one entity so there is a paper trail in the event of dispute.you might want to think about a check book ***!

My sister used a VCA hospital one time and paid by check.In the midst of paying, them bringing out her pet, etc; she forgot to sign her check.

The next day they called her and she said she would get by there by the end of the week. Two days later the check was posted to her bank account with a signature that was not hers. An employee signed on her behalf without her permission and said it isn't the first time they've done that.

She questioned the legality of it but they seemed to think it was perfectly alright.She never used them again.

to Anonymous #780503

Uuummm, I do believe that is referred to in legal circles as "FORGERY" I smell a conviction! Sue the bastards!