I've been a client at a vet hospital in Wappingers Falls, NY for over 3 years.Yes they were expensive, but I always felt confident in the quality of the care my dogs received.

And their customer service -- from the director of the hospital, the doctors, technicians and receptionists -- always made us feel welcome. A few times when money was tight, they worked with me in developing a payment plan. Recently VCA bought the hospital and it's like nite and day. Cold, uncaring, with a definite "money first" attitude.

I miss my "friends" from VSCHV.

I certainly don't have any at VCA.I've taken my business elsewhere.

Comments

Mohegan Lake, New York, United States #724770

Yup with the new management it's just terrible.. I agree I don't mind spending big bucks if its worth it but these people ..... they just ooze phoniness .

My card was declined one night for security reasons only-

Nothing I did such as showing my balance on their own computer or called up and heard the automated message of my balance convinced them to help my poor pet.

I had to drive to white plains to get some decent good hearted people and the next day when my card was back in service not only did I pay the bill, but I was so grateful for their empathy and trust I gave them a $500 donation.

See VCA money down the drain for you and your corrupt business. :(