Do your utmost, committed effort to avoid this "Vet Practice" - I went only because I had just moved and wanted somewhere a little closer.....

Simple yearly shots are priced well above any other clinic within the same demographic (but this you will not know until you have to pay: I, as well as others while testing called to determine if all are taken advantage of, or just us.... pricing is given very generally, never an amount to the dollar - "oh, like somewhere between... " is what the answer is. And the lesson, expect to pay the higher number of the region "quoted".

We were billed for meds that were not included in the packet (discovered only after i began to really take a look at what we had been billed for). Basic in house tests performed by most other vet clinics cannot be performed here at this "hospital", but rather need to be sent out to a Lab - costing almost triple what I had paid a year before ... at the vet I will now return to.

Scam artists, not doctors.

Comments

And.....guess who owns the lab that the tests have to be sent to???They have their nasty greedy hands in every aspect!

And, most of these tests can be easily and quickly performed in most veterinary offices and the results given the same day. I have performed these routine tests when I worked in other clinics.

They just make it seem to the client that the test is more "accurate" if sent out to (one of their) labs and thus can charge double or triple and double dip from the same client.

Horrible greedy company who treated me and other employees by their own admission like slaves.In my opinion this kind of company is the PROBLEM in this country.