I was a long time hospital client where I took my ***-zsu dog "Lucy" whenever it was needed.I always paid their over-the-top prices in one shot on the same day of their services.

The last time it was due to some kind of pest control side effects that were done in the common areas at my condo complex. They charged me $800 to put an IV for fluids in her and called me by 10am the next morning to come and get her. Nonetheless, I was glad I happened to have that kind of money to spend for that because I live pay check to payccheck. Now it seems like she got into something today and they are refusing to see her even though I have a $50 credit (to which they never told me about) and that if I filled out this creditcard for payment they would take her in.

While I am panicking and upset, I went online as they said, filled out the credit application and received the membership ID # which was told that's all they need to register in and then they said they can't since it was midnight and the credit company is closed until the morning! I said, they didn't iknow it was closed an hour earlier when I came in?! And now I wasted all this time when I could have gone somewhere else instead? And they would rather get a small amount of $125 (which I said I couldn't get until the morning either) than to help save my dog's life?

The front desk said very coldly,"Sorry that's our policy." THEIR POLICY IS ACTUALLY MONEY FIRST AND ANIMALS WELL BEING SECOND!i AM GOING TO REPORT THIS TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND SUGGEST EVERYONE ELSE DOES THE SAME!

Comments

You are right and I have encountered this several times and it never changes. If they can't get $$$ then they try to take ownership of your pet and then put them down since they don't want anyone else to get the money!!!!