1st.The VCA vet emails me lab results for the wrong dog.

Then I call to discuss the matter with the Vet and they assure me he would call before he goes off his shift. NO CALL!!! 2nd. When I first took my dog to the Vet they examined him and said my dog needed a culture test for bacteria he detected in my dogs ear.

The nurse told me the Vet would call me personally with the results and suggestions. NO CALL!!! Either the nurses don't communicate with the vet or he doesn't with them. The only time they communicate is with the cost which is always outrageous every time I bring my dogs.

They say they care about our pets but I believe it all about the PROFITS!!!

Sad, I use to like this place and even trusted them.I don't any more.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Vca Animal Hospital. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vca Animal Hospital to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vca Animal Hospital vet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments